St. Joseph's Gate
A gated development set in 7 acres of mature parkland comprising of 49 apartments.
St Joseph's comprises a Grade II Listed building set in mature landscape grounds. The original buildings date from 1869 when the St Joseph's Society of the Sacred Heart for foreign missions set up their base. The buildings were extended over the course of the 19th and 20th century to provide residential accommodation for the college.
Later extension were demolished and rebuilt in a more sympathetic style to match the historic core and the estate converted to create 49 apartments.